Tuesday, June 5, 2012

they might think this is the HARDEST


hoi hoi:) since my blog mood is over the moon , i'll post an entry^^ although my homeworks is not even close to the finish line.

What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just want to fix it somehow
But how many times will it take?
To get it right
Can I start again with my faith shaken?
'Cause I can't go back and undo this
I just have to stay and face my mistakes
But if I get stronger and wiser
I'll get through this


isn't this lyrics so meaningful? people, including me, might thing that what we're facing now is the hardest thing of all, but little did we know that bigger things are waiting outside. as for me, i thought that SPM is the true war but after reading several blogs, i knew, studying in University is way more difficult. working is even harder. so, i just have to go with the flow and do my best to be more awesome!