Monday, April 7, 2014

Help me, I'm Trapped.


 
Have you ever had this feeling; it was like you fell for someone for some time but then you want to forget that person so you let yourself fell for someone else but when you did, you suddenly fell for the first person again (okay this sound so Keling) but I don’t really know how to explain it. I don’t even know what this feeling is; do I like that person? Do I adore that person? Am I falling in love? Seriously, I never really understand my own feeling. Even if you ask me; why do you like Infinite so much? There are lots of answers I can think of; they’re handsome, their voices are awesome, they way they treat their fans, their hardship, their humbleness, their dumbness, their fashion sense, their attitude; everything about them I like, but the most perfect answer for that question is ‘I don’t know’.
It just happened; I just happen to like that person without even knowing why. People said it’s impossible to like someone when you barely know that person. Yeah, it’s true. So that’s why I don’t know the reason for liking that person; I don’t even know whether I really like that person or not.
When your heart doesn’t tell you the truth, the pain will tell you the answer.