Wednesday, August 20, 2014

No matter what happens, trust me and don’t stop.

 
Hi. It’s been a while and I miss writing a lot! There are so many things I want to write about but I haven’t had much time lately. So, I’ve just finished reading this Fixi, ‘Awan’. First of all, I would like to thank Syafiq Aizat for his awesome writing. The messages were very deep and I cried! So congratulations for making this girl cry while reading your piece. It was superb and it hurts a lot because I was jealous of the friendship. When I close my eyes, I just realized that I don’t really have vivid memories of friendship while in school; like the only person that you just want to share everything until forever. But I’m happy enough with the memories I have and I’m trying to be a better person. For some reason, or no reason at all, I have been really selfish and I didn’t treasure the true meaning of friendship. It might be late to realize because school days were the best days of our life; they day we knew the meaning of friendship but I missed that. But it’s never too late for anything; right? Without darkness, you can’t see the stars.

Thank you, Syafiq Aizat, for lending me these two awesome guys; Izaq and Fa’iq :)