Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Long Night's Memories

Memories. You know what; we tend to remember things that we wish to forget and forgot what we desperately want to remember. It’s like when you’re studying for a test, you have read everything but then, on the paper, you just can’t find back that particular memory. Maybe because you just read it lightly or decided not to focus much on it. Then, your brain just discards the memory; that’s how fascinating our brains are. Everything is well organized without us noticing it. And one more amazing thing; our brain can actually create memories. You can remember things that didn’t actually happen to you and though that it’s one of your memories; but it is fake; and you didn’t even realize that. I was sitting on a test, and I’m pretty sure Vitamin B₁₂ is called Cyanocobalamin and confident that was the answer (so, I wrote that) but it turned out that the active form of Vitamin B₁₂ is Methylcobalamin and I didn’t even remember that! I mean, my brain just replace my memory with another and I’m so frustrated =.=*