Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Maybe it is...

HOLIDAY GATHERING PART II – MY HOUSE!
 So, my schoolmates came here last weekend, even it wasn’t easy and I thought they were just joking around about coming so I wasn’t expecting much, but they came for real so thank you guys~~ well, at first our plan was a bit ruined and things didn’t go much on our way and we (me and afiqah of course) thought it would be boring, but in the end, it was a great day and we made a great memory.

The five guys arrived here at about 3 AM, yes in the morning and I went to fetch them at 7 (they slept at TBS and do their own stuff so it’s okay) and we went to Alamanda Putrajaya but well, the only thing we did there was waiting for Zahier, Syahir and Nioor went to the toilet. Yeah, it was fun, sure HAHA because Kamal has a veeeeeryyyy long list of interesting stories so time just went by.
Then we went to IOI Putrajaya; looking for something to do. The guys played some sort of 5D simulation which looks fun, I wanted to join them but it doesn’t seem appropriate so I just watched them having fun >.< it was a tiring day but they made it fun so we were enjoying ourselves so thank you again guys.
The simulation looks awesome thou.

And then we met teacher Kasdianah! OMG I miss her sooooo much. It’s the first time meeting her after she moved from our school and she’s still pretty as usual. Teacher has taught us a lot and loved us like her own children. She was not only a teacher but also a mother, and a friend to us. She’s special to all of us and meeting her was the greatest thing; thanks to Zahier and Syahir for arranging this meeting well teehee. And I hope we could do like a huge reunion one day, where all of us could meet again, and just live like the old days.
 The next day – my house. There wasn’t much to do so as usual, they just came to eat and play FIFA pfft but it wasn’t that bad I think, well, I hope so. They’ve made a lot of effort to come here so I hope It was worth it for you guys and come again one day :)
So, while the guys are busy with themselves, girls; selfie mode on ^^
Hot Selling. Rare and Limited. PM for info.

Oh yes, and after sending the rest of them to KTM Nilai, Syahir and Zahier need to go to Shah Alam fast, and there wasn’t enough time so we decided to send them there so Zahier drove from Nilai to Shah Alam and I drove back here. It was my first time driving quite far from my territory (cehh) and I’m not even driving my own car. But it was a perfect experience, and fun, and I get to have a looong chat with Amal so yeah, double the fun since I haven’t seen her much lately. How I miss the old days – when we were so careless but still having fun.
A BIG SHOUT OUT AND THANK YOU FOR AFIQAH SAZALI, AMALINA ALIAH, ABDUL ZAHIER, SYAHIR HAZIQ, KAMAL ARIFF, NOOR HAFIZIE, FARID AZWAN, NAJWA NABILA, SHAFIQAH AZLI, AND MUHD SOLLEHUDDIN.