Monday, April 4, 2016

Us, both of us


Man and woman, are so different. I never really realized this, but man usually doesn’t express himself much, expecting woman to understand while woman on the other hand doesn’t understand just through action and need to hear the exact words in order to understand. Because, woman thinks too much, and tends to be confused. I was watching We Got Married, and Sungjae said that, “Trust. Because I trust Joy to feel the same way as I do, I can do anything comfortably around her. Because if Joy does it, I will still think she is lovely”.  Well, I couple shouldn’t be too comfortable with each other, but best friends should. (that’s why I think Sungjae-Joy relationship is more towards being best friends than a married couple)
Because nine years is long enough for a person to change, because nine years is long enough for a person move on, because nine years is long enough for a person to forget; maybe that’s why I thought “Ahh, we’re not 15 anymore, we’re not that close anymore, that person isn’t the same anymore”. So every time I want to call him first, I would think like 100 times and ended up not doing anything. But little did I know, that nine years is long enough to understand each other by heart.
Well, it’s been a while since we last talked to each other and of course neither of us wanted it to be awkward. But it has been so long that there were too many things to talk about that we don’t know what to talk about first. But the moment you initially talked about things that I know you hated and you don’t usually talk about, well, I was startled at first, I mean, why does he need to clarify this for me? Why do I need to know? Then I realized, that I’m still important, I’m still what I used to be to you. And I’m grateful for that.

“If a man does something that he doesn’t usually do, it means that person is important to him” – Jang Junseong


-OH MY VENUS END-