Thursday, September 1, 2016

Just one more time

“You can’t live only doing the things you like” - Yoo Hye Jung


There are times when things got too difficult. There are times when I just wanted to give up. There are times when I felt breathless, tired, suffocating. There are times when things just don’t go the way I wanted. At these times, I just wanted to sleep all day long and don’t want to wake up. Sometimes I wanted to scratch myself, so the pain would make the hardship go away. But I endured, I don’t know why and how, I just did. Now, looking back, it wasn’t so bad. But on that day, it was really bad. However, you can’t only live by doing things you like. You live by doing everything. By going through those times, you’ll feel like living. Just endure it, one more time, and another more, and slowly, you’re becoming the better person you are now.

-DOCTORS END-