Saturday, February 3, 2018

Just Another Scribble


Hey. You know, I’ve been thinking of something that I really want to do. At first, I wasn’t really sure of the road I’m taking, like, do I really want to be in medical field? Do I really like science? Do I really want to work in a hospital? Well, actually, yeah, that was like my ultimate dream since I was like eleven. But I have this fear of bloods and wounds so I prefer not to be a doctor though I used to think that I’m good enough and capable of being a doctor. So here I am, choosing a career path of a pharmacist. It wasn’t so bad, well, it’s really exhausting and sometimes I feel like this is too tough for me but overall, I kindda enjoying it.

But what do I really enjoy? Writing. I don’t know since when but I really enjoy writing. So that’s why this blog never really dies. I haven’t updated much since I don’t really have the time lately. But I really enjoy writing. Not the fiction type or novel stuffs, just writing. I like the sound that it makes everytime I clicked on the keyboard. I like to just imagine things and sometimes (well most of the time actually) I talked to myself pretending like I’m talking to someone. And I like it when I write whatever that comes to my mind. Like, just scribbling around my feelings.

Should I start on a travel blog? Since I travel a lot. But I’m not really the type of person who writes on something solid. I just like to write what’s on my mind at the time and let it flow, like now. So I don’t know if this is ever going to be a career though my father will give his full support if I wanted to be a writer. But I just don’t have the courage and confidence in myself. I don’t think I’m good enough. So I’m just gonna write as a hobby. Since I’m in movie mode this semester break (I’ve been watching like, four movies each day), I might want to write more.

Ps; just finished watching a movie about a writer, so yeah, that triggered me to write. I really want to write on depression next but the feeling hasn’t come yet (finished watching The Art of Getting By, It’s Kindda Funny Story, and According to Greta which all are about depression and they’re really good)

So, I’m either be writing about it or not.

I don’t know if anybody ever read this, but tbh, I read it. I love my writing. And I really want to remember this a few years later. So, gonna let it jeojang in here.