Tuesday, October 15, 2019

More than you, I like Us





The reason why we hesitate to make a choice, is because the things that we have to let go of.
Even we knew they weren’t ours, still, we’re aren’t used to losing them

Somehow, that’s probably the reason I’m not able to properly confess to you. I like being around you, I like how close we are now, I like how comfortable we are to each other. Despite what everyone else said, I like just the way we are. So the thought of losing ‘us’ terrifies me. Because I like us so much. Is it okay if I keep it this way? Until we’re both ready, until we figure us out, I’m just going to stay. I won’t move, so if you think you’re ready, just take the step.
I know I’m obvious. I heard what everyone keeps talking about us. But I like us too much to care about them. Sometimes it hurts, but being with you made me forget everything. So I like it more.
Maybe this is just my way of confessing. You probably knew it too. So I’m just going to let it be.