Wednesday, June 3, 2020

You’re my favorite color



I’ve always like pink, without knowing, I naturally would choose anything that’s pink. I like pastel colors too. They’re clean and calm. But I don’t think I really have a specific favorite color. It depends on my mood I guess.
I always wondered, how great and interesting life of the characters in dramas and movies were. As if, you can just do anything. Everything was just so exciting, life seems so much fun. But in real world, life is actually quite boring and dull. You kept doing the same thing over and over again, not much of a climax in life. Things just come and go, nothing very impactful. So I found myself drowning into the scenarios in movies.
Until I met you. I don’t find movies and dramas that exciting anymore. They didn’t give much of an impact anymore. Because you gave me the life I’ve always dreamt of. You were, not really ordinary. But not that weird. You just need the right person to understand you. You are colorful.  So you gave colors to my life.
People always said that you were kind of, weird, and different. It’ll take some time to understand you. You said that your life was plain and everything you did were just routine. Until you met me, I brought colors into your life.
The more I knew you, the harder it got to understand you. The more I feel like, I don’t know you. Because there’s so much in you. I felt like I do understand you, but at one moment, I felt like I don’t. You gave me so many emotions, when I already has a lot. But still, it was amusing. And I will continue to stay, no matter what happens, no matter how much it hurts, no matter how tiresome it’ll get, I’ll stay. I want to stay. Because what you’ve given are precious. Because you’re precious.
I feel like we could probably make a movie of our own. Life’s pretty interesting, and colorful.

“You are all colors in one, at full brightness” – Theodore Flinch, All The Bright Places