Friday, August 23, 2013

That Feeling Came Back.


Feeling? yeah HAHA. And yes, it's about Infinite again. Since I'm in love with those seven dorks, I can't stop posting, thinking, talking, watching and doing everything related to them. Mianhaeyo. So, what was the feeling? My first bias in Infinite. In my previous post, maybe I posted it in early 2012 or late 2011, but I made a poster of my bias list, and Sungjong as the representative from Infinite. At that moment, I only knew Sungjong from Infinite and fell in love at first sight. But as time went by, my bias list kept changing and I don't even know who is my ultimate bias now. But something made me wonder, how did I fell for Lee Sungjong? Because he didn't attract me much lately. But just now, I watched Children Of The Night with Infinite as guest and I fell in love with Lee Sungjong again. So that's how. I fell for the Sungjong in 2010 and 2011. He have grown so much that he seems quite different now. He was so pure, innocent, loud, skinny, cute and boost a lot about his sexy girl group dance skill, and that's what I love the most about him. But I hope I can still love him like I used to. He's a precious maknae.