Friday, August 23, 2013

The Genius: Rules of the Game

 
Wahhh this variety is amazing. It was like, the calm version of Running Man. Yeah, the games are actually almost the same but Running Man is a bit chaotic while The Genius only required mind and lots of thinking. So, there are two main things in winning a game; Trust and Betray. You need to know who to trust and who to betray. But in the end, you just have to think about yourself to win. Once who understand the whole game plan and rules, you’ll realise how smart and genius the game was. Wow I wish I was casted in that game HAHA well I think I would’ve done better but that was only because I’ve watched all points of view, what if there was only mine, I won’t be able to know what others think and might lose. One more thing is strategy. It was the most important thing in winning and I’ve realised something, even when playing Candy Crush, we need strategy. Frankly speaking, I’m amazed with the strategy in The Genius, it’s out of the box.  And yeah, Kim Sunggyu, you were awesome. To survive until the last four, yes I’m proud of you. Saranghaeyo.