Saturday, March 22, 2014

All the best people are insane.


Friendship sometimes requires understanding, loyalty, jealousy and wasting time.
Annyeong~! It’s been quite a while since my last update. I was ‘busy’ lately. Mianhae bloggy-ah. So here they are, the Kelings! I haven’t write about them yet even we’ve been close for quite a while. They are awesome people who I met during my two semesters here in UiTM Puncak Alam.
 
Nadia Syamin bt Samsudin.
She’s the closest one to me. I don’t really know what to write about her but I know that she’s the crazy. We have a lot of in common actually; we often slept in class, we came late to class and we eat a lot HAHA. Thank you for making my life here more cheerful, thank you for still being here for me, thank you for being such a great friend even I often make you mad >.< You've taught me a lot especially on appreciating and understanding people better. And most importantly, thank you for being my life savior here. Sorry for all those mistakes and I hope our ties can never be broken.
 
Anis Syafiqa bt Rosman.
 
Well, I don’t really remember how we know each other but out of sudden, we became great friend. Thou I remember how hard you try to show how handsome celip is to us during sem 1 HAHA yes you can take him. For my beloved friend, I’ll back off so you can have celip. Thank you for the awesome things you’ve done even I could be really annoying; thank you for not hating me and never forget me!
Azila bt Mostafa.
Jijiel~! The most sporting person I have ever met. Thank you for cheering us all. I never really like taking pictures but since I met you, well, you know what’s happening now HAHA. She’s the first person to force me on taking picture with her; when I was having an eye illness  =_= .  Thank you for being a teacher to us and thank you for giving such a wonderful memory ^^
Syed Muhammad Aiman bin Syed Mohd Hakhiri.
The fanboy who approached me first; calling me Infinite HAHA. I never thought we’d be this close. Thank you for listening to my kpop stories and being the only one who understand me (about kpop) here. It’s awesome to have someone who we can be crazy over kpop with. You're a great friend, so never let others bring you down, arasso? And you’re the most insane Keling ever!  HAHA thank you for cheering our days. 그냥, 너무 너무 감사합니~
Adam bin Mohd Bakri.
Adae. I don’t really know you much but still, thank you. Sorry for hijacking your phone a lot and I know your password~ HAHA. It was fun being able to know you and go crazy with all the Kelings. Sorry for making you chase me; it was quite embarrassing actually. All in all, just a simple thank you for every memories.