Thursday, March 27, 2014

Please come and never go.


 Have you ever feel like there’s something in your heart; just looking for a way to come out? I don’t know what is this feeling; but it hurts; a lot. Maybe, just maybe, I was enjoying the present to much that I forgot, it won’t last forever. People said that loneliness hurts; but little did they know that what hurts is actually happiness. We were too happy that when it’s gone; it feels empty. Sometimes, we were too happy to realize someone is hurting.
Promise me you won’t leave me, promise me we’ll still like this forever, promise me to keep this promise; we often neglect the reality that we only hear what we want to hear. The further we go, the more hurtful it became.

Your drama has a long way to go before it’s over. So don’t force yourself to go quickly. If you go slowly, you can see a lot more, in more detail, than the people who go quickly. If you ask me who would grow more between those two, I’d say it’s the one who goes slowly and sees a lot.
Do you know what it means to become an adult? It means there’s less and less to smile about. So we’ll have to smile even more, even if we have to force it.
They say that there are two types of happiness. One is a happiness that you realize after the fact and the other is a happiness you feel in the moment. That happiness you feel in the moment is so precious that they say that the memories of this kind of happiness can stay with you and enlighten your life. Maybe we’ll go on remembering this moment today, like that kind of happiness… that we can remember for the rest of our lives, the moment when we shined.