Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Stop raping my heart


RAPPER ALERT!
So there’s one time when I was watching Infinite performing ‘Tic Toc’ on youtube and Dongwoo’s rap was freaking awesome and there’s this one comment, “Dongwoo is the best raper ever” and everybody was like ‘that was the best typo ever because it’s so true’ HAHAHA. So here I am, falling again, pfft. And I’ve been into rap these days. I used to hate YG style but now I’m in love with Winner and sometimes Epik High as well.
 
Last night, I was watching Roommate 2 and of course I’m a huge fan of Jackson.  I hope he’ll end up dating Youngji kekeke. So, Got7 came and I saw how cute BamBam was and I was like ‘yes he’s the one I’m looking for’ I’ve been replaying Got7’s stage on Gayo Daejun but didn’t know who was that; but I’ve been interested in him for quite awhile. Yeah he’s the rapper of Got7, BamBam!
And last month I think, I was watching the music video of Hi Suhyun where I saw how freaking attractive Bobby is. I just couldn’t stop replaying the MV because Bobby looks so good! And I watched Show Me The Money 3 last week and yeah I can’t stop looking at him. His rap skill is no joke and when he smiles, the whole world stand and stares for a while~
I’ve been interested in Jung Ilhoon for quite a while; maybe about last year. When I was watching BtoB MTV diary and Ilhoon dressed up as a girl and he looks super hot, I mean, as a guy, I don’t know, I just can’t stop staring at him and smiling everytime he’s on the screen. And then I watched him at weekly idol; he melts my heart. His rap is awesome!
Of course I wouldn’t leave our Infinite behind. So, I re-watched Reply 1997 (too lazy to study) and ahhhhh what Kang Junhee has done to me? I’m falling for Hoya again. Infinite H just released their MV for ‘Pretty’ and Hoya looks super duper cute! The moment he drove the car cutely, and spill his drink cutely and being sassy cutely; how can I not love him? And the song is daebak~!
BamBam’s photo spam!

 

 
Bobby’s photo spam!

 
 

 
Ilhoon’s photo spam!
 
 


Hoya’s photo spam!