Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I want to believe in my dreams.

Lately, I’ve been dreaming about something; almost every day now that I had such dreams. It was so vivid that I could remember every detail when I woke up. But only for 10 – 15 minutes; then I forgot entirely about it. Last night, I dreamt about something again. I could remember it clearly; every single thing I did was so clear and seemed almost real. I kept thinking about it until now, that’s why I can still remember the dream. But, I couldn’t remember who the person in that dream was. In my dream, that person seemed like somebody I knew, but nothing that I could remember about that person except for the smile; in the dream. I wonder; do I know that person in reality? Why am I trying to remember?. People said that you’ll dream of the person you thought of before going to sleep. Sometimes it happened to me; but most of the time, it does not. I would be thinking of Woohyun before going to sleep and then dreamt about Hoya and the on the next day, I’d be falling hard for Hoya. Was it because my dreams were so vivid that I got confused? Well, dreams are always the best memories that no one would ever want to wake up from :)