Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I have a story



Remember when I said I like writing? To be honest, I’ve always wanted to be a writer. I’ve tried to write tons of time. But then one day, I realized, I can’t write. I have nothing to write about. I want to write a good story, but nothing came to my mind. When I thought of a good story, then I lost my way while writing, and it just vanished. Sometimes, it just became some stories that I’ve seen or read, like, some stories that I just copied. Because I don’t know what to write. So I kept this blog, so that I can write whenever I felt like writing, and whatever I wanted. Just write freely, that’s more than enough. 
So, now that I’m finally writing again, let me tell you this story. 
I have a friend, she’s always thinks of others. Whatever happened to her, she always thought that it was her fault. She always blamed herself and sometimes punished herself.
Then there is this one guy that always thinks of himself. Whatever happened to him, it was never his fault, it was always others and there’re always someone to be blamed.
Their house are quite close to each other, not more than 10 minutes by car I guess. So, this boy often asked for a ride from this girl. This girl, being nice as always, always give him a ride, without any charge. Often, this girl would have to wait for the boy outside his apartment, usually around 10 minutes, but sometimes more, and sometimes she just turn off her car engine because it took too long. Then this one day, the girl was late, so she rushed as fast as she could to pick up the boy. When she arrived, the boy said, “Lambatnya. Lama tau tunggu”. And the girl kept apologizing. The story just ended like that, with the boy blaming the girl, and the girl kept blaming herself.
Weird right? That these kind of people actually exist. Someone too selfless, and someone too selfish. While she was telling me the story, and while I was telling her stop being too good, she just realized, why was it her fault? Why did she kept blaming herself? She had never complained to have wait for the boy before, never did the boy apologize after kept her waiting. Why was it her fault?
Because that’s how she thinks, and because that’s how the boy thinks. Honestly, she would never realize that if I hadn’t told her.
People are different. The way they think, and the way they live their life are different. So never tell them you understand, because you never really do. Instead, tell them what their fault is so they can fix it. So I told the girl to be a bit selfish, to think of herself too, and never let people step on her. Luckily, the girl stop blaming herself too much. But the boy still blamed others, because nobody told him what his fault was.