Thursday, April 18, 2019

When a person became your reason


Lately, I noticed that you weren’t as hyped as you were before. Is something bothering you? You seemed like you're not in the mood. There’s so many things I wanted to talk to you about, there’s so many stories I wanted to share with you, there’s so many questions I wanted to ask to you, but there’s so little time for us. So every seconds I’m with you felt so precious. I really like spending time with you. You seemed so discouraged lately (well, for the past few days). I really wanted to say this to you, find a reason to be happy. You deserve to be happy. Don’t think too much and just let yourself free. Just like how I found my reason to be happy. You became my reason. But little did I know, you didn’t just became the reason of my happiness, you also became the reason of my sadness, angriness, loneliness, just simply every emotions I’m feeling lately are because of you.
Yesterday, you wasn’t in your best mood. Tbh, I wasn’t either. I was very excited that we got the same shift and looked forward to going to work and going home with you. But then I got to know someone changed their shift with you. You have no idea how mad I was yesterday, I was so mad that I didn’t even talk to you. Until it was in the afternoon when we were working together, I noticed you were in such a bad mood. So I started talking randomly to you first. But at some point, you became quite grumpy. Honestly, I was quite sad. But then, I don’t have the right to be mad at you, or getting sad. We’re not in any kind of relationship. So I decided to have lunch with you. Then we started talking about serious matters. You were tired and hungry, that’s why you got a bit grumpy. That’s what you said. So I told you that it was kind of obvious and you just laugh it out. Seeing you laugh like that, made me happy. And all the emotions I had that morning disappeared. It became a good memory just because you smiled. You know, I have the ability to erase the bad memories when something good happened. I know, I might get hurt again, but can you smile at me if that happens? Because you are my reason. At least for now.
Today you wasn’t in your best mood either. But I got a bit better. I started to work silently, alone. I’m preparing myself for the next five days that I won’t be seeing you because of your sudden night shift (which made me mad initially but what can I do about it anyway). We didn’t get to spend much time together today but even just seeing you made my day. At least you talked to me even when you seemed like you don’t want to talk to anyone. You started to open yourself a bit to me and I’m thankful for that. You know, you can trust me. You can trust my feelings for you. And you should really trust yourself, because I trust you. I know this could be a bit selfish, but I wish you’d miss me. Just like how I miss you.

As for now, I'll wait for you, for as long as I can.