Friday, May 31, 2019

Count Your Blessings


If you started counting your blessings, won’t you be more grateful? Instead of seeing what you don’t have, isn’t seeing what you have is better? I think it started few years ago, when I started counting my blessings. I have so many things that I’m scared. Because having a lot means that I have a lot to lose too. So I started to be more grateful, to cherish more of what I have. One of my precious blessing are my friends.
I’ve always been blessed with great friends around me, those who made me a better person. Those who helped me to realize my worth. Those who helped me to not fall into the bad side. I have lots of friends that I cherished, more than I could ever wished for. And by that, I mean the good ones who were always there when I’m happy or sad. Sometimes, I felt guilty that I haven’t been a good friend to them.
There are this two people that I wanted to write about.
She doesn’t trust people. At some point, she lost every emotion that is to have. Then she started trusting me, opened herself up, and freely expressing her emotions. She’d be happier than me, and sadder than me, when something happened to me. A friend like this don’t just fall from the sky you know. She’d take any risk for me, find any ways for us to just meet, listen to my long stories, and sometimes scold me just like my mom would. Somehow, I felt secure, to have her around.
Then this one, she is very selfless. She always thinks of others before herself. So whenever I tell her something, she’d do her best to understand me, to react to my stories, to give the best advices for me. I like it when someone listen to my stories, because I always have so many things to tell. Then she’d share her stories too, then the two of us would listen well too.
I always write here about this person that I like. Well, everyday, I talked to them, about him. I’d tell every details, from every seconds, and every emotions I had throughout the day. They’d listen or read it enthusiastically, react to every story, and sometimes be happy or sad or angry for me. It’s nice you know, to have someone who’s always on your side.
Having you guys are one of my best blessings.